Air source heat pump hot water system
Principle of operation
The internal structure of the air source heat pump is mainly composed of four core components: compressor, condenser, expansion valve, and evaporator.
The working process is as follows: Using the principle of reverse Carnot machine, the low-temperature heat energy in the air is converted into high-temperature heat energy through the heat pump, which is used to heat the water in the water tank to meet people's daily bathing, heating and other hot water needs. It is widely used in the temperate south of the Qinling Mountains.
Air source heat pump has five major characteristics with traditional electric and gas heating
1. Safety It does not use electricity or gas to directly heat, so it eliminates unsafe factors such as electricity leakage and gas leakage, and has excellent safety performance.
2. The comfort air source heat pump water heater is a heat storage type, which can automatically start according to the temperature in the water tank to ensure a sufficient supply of hot water for 24 hours. The outstanding advantage of the heat pump over gas and electric water heaters is that it can meet the needs of multiple nozzles and multiple people hot water supply .
3. Save money. Because its electricity consumption is only one-fourth of the equivalent electric water heater, the heat pump electricity cost only needs one-fourth of the electric heating. Calculated based on the hot water consumption of a family of 4, the electricity bill can be saved about 1,000 far a year.
4. Kitchen refrigeration It can cool the kitchen while heating. Ordinary water heaters (such as electric heating, gas water heaters, solar water heaters, etc.) do not have the cooling function, which is equivalent to adding a kitchen refrigeration air conditioner.
5. Low-carbon and environmentally friendly. Compared with gas water heaters with a large amount of carbon dioxide emissions, heat pumps have zero emissions; its electricity consumption is only 1/4 of that of a point water heater, which saves a lot of power consumption; it is a low-carbon, energy-saving, and environmentally-friendly way of use.